Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our first blog entry!

For our first entry, I thought I would just send some recent pictures of the family.
Because we live so far from so many of you, we were hoping this would give you a glimpse into what's going on out here in Tennessee. Enjoy!


Carter loves snuggling with his dad!




Samantha a Ryan hamming it up for the camera!



Carter is almost 5 months. He's growing so fast.




Thanks to my wonderful husband who stayed home with the kids, my mom and I were able to spend a few days in New York. We had a great time shopping and sightseeing. Don't we look very touristy in our sweatshirts! :)















2 comments:

kelly l said...

i'm glad you finally jumped on the bandwagon. that carter is so cute. i'm glad that we can see him a little more often through blogging. i heard he was really good for aaron while you were gone.

Heather said...

YAY! Always nice to have another family member blogging. Welcome- I hope you enjoy. Jon and I are going to enjoy seeing the kids more often (and of course you and Aaron).