Samantha started school on the eleventh and she is really enjoying first grade. Her good friend that lives by us ended up in her class and she was very excited!
We went to Dollywood before school started and had a great time! If you ever make it to Tennessee you should take a trip to Dollywood (Dolly Parton's amusement park). Samantha is getting tall enough to go on some adult rides and she even went on the Tennessee tornado twice. It's a roller coaster that goes upside down three times. I was a nervous wreck with her on it! Carter did amazingly well. He just sat in the stroller and people watched.
6 comments:
That makes me excited for Florida! It has been so long since I have been on a roller coaster. Wow, so now you only have 2 kids at home- that must be a nice change. Carter is adorable- he'll look like uncle Jon- but not by choice- Jon just doesn't bother to flatten his bed head hair when he wakes up :0)
carter is so stinking cute. i can't believe you're going to have another blondie. i'm jealous. seth starts school on monday. i'm a little jealous that samantha's already started. at legoland they had a ride similar to the one at dollywood where you squirt people. it was fun, and i too am looking forward to disney world.
Hey Erica, how did I not know you have a blog? I just linked over from Natalie Barnes. Cute photos!
Such cute kids!! I remember doing the Tennessee thing while we were in NC and we were right around that area of Dollywood. Fun stuff! Oh, and I'm due Sept. 18, so just over 2 weeks away! Yea!
Oh yeah, and I got my blog layout from http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/
Hey Erica! I love finding people in blog land! Carter is SOO cute!
Post a Comment