So our house is finally on the market and it has been quite a ride. We have put stuff in storage, cut down trees, cleaned, replaced, and cleaned some more. The market is not the best, but I think we just need to be patient. Our house has never been this clean on a daily basis and it's been nice, but very exhausting at the same time. Wish us luck!
10 years ago
7 comments:
Good luck!!! It is cute, I wish I could buy it since John wants to move back there again sooooo bad!!!
Funny - we just put ours on the market last week. I know what you mean about the craziness of keeping it totally clean with little kids running around everywhere. Good luck!
So the comment above was from me. I guess I was signed in under Chris. Just didn't want you to be confused! :)
That's horrible to have to live so clean with small children. I hope it sells quickly for a great price!
I had never seen your house before - looks really nice! Good luck selling it. :0)
My house stays clean for like two seconds. Your home is cute!! Good luck!! I am just checking in on you making sure you are staying out of trouble!!
good luck! your house is darling. i hope it will sell quickly.
Post a Comment