On our drive from Virginia to Utah, we spent a day in Nauvoo, IL. We celebrated Aaron's birthday there and then that evening we watched fireworks along the banks of the Mississippi. It was a nice break from the long drive and we learned some neat things about the history of our church.
Looks like my kids would make wonderful pioneers :)
In front of Carthage Jail
This picture makes me smile. Samantha is looking so cute and girly, Ryan is giving Carter bunny ears and Carter is "smiling" for the camera. He is on this curling tongue kick whenever you ask him to smile.
You can't go to Nauvoo without posing in front of one of the statues....right?
In front of the Nauvoo Temple
10 years ago
3 comments:
I still can't believe you guys are headed back out west! We miss hanging out with your sweet fun family. If we ever make a pit stop that way, we'll look you up.
I would love to do the church tour. I like your green shirt. Love the statue one. Funny guys.
Love your cute blog! I'm so glad we can peek in and see how the Stevensons are doing. Glad you made it to UT and are settling in. What a fun little stop along the way! We miss you!
Post a Comment