Friday, July 4, 2008

Aaron turns 32

Aaron turned 32 yesterday and we had a small party for him. We all gave him a portable basketball hoop which everyone (especially Ryan) has been having a great time with. I ran out of time so I quickly made a cake in a 9X13 pan then frosted it. While I was outside, Ryan came in and "decorated" it. Well, there was a very thick layer of all kinds of sprinkles and it made for a pretty crunchy cake! You can't see the cake that well, but most of the sprinkles are right in the middle.
The classic blowing out the candles photo.

2 comments:

Heather said...

oops! I need to keep a better eye on my birthday calendar! Well, hope Aaron had a happy birthday- the cake was very colorful. I think Ryan got every sprinkle in the cupboard on that cake!

kelly l said...

happy birthday aaron. wade feels bad that he forgot again. for some reason, aaron's bday is not on my birthday calendar. we'll have to have a birthday cake for aaron next week. can't wait to see you guys, especially carter, no offense to the rest of you.