Monday, July 21, 2008

Larson visit


Here are some pictures of the our time spent with the Larson side of the family. We had a great time hanging out with family, playing way too much guitar hero, playing tennis, and celebrating my grandpa Larson's 90th birthday.Here are Samantha and Ryan feeling pretty cool on grandma's sports car!

The kids playing pick up sticks with grandpa

This was taken during grandpa Larson's birthday celebration. Don't they look great!
It has been a long time since all of the Larson cousins have been together. Growing up, we always had to line up youngest to oldest for a picture. We couldn't give up that tradition!
Hot rod grandma!
By the way-I rotated this picture twice, but for some reason it keeps coming out this way.

2 comments:

Heather said...

It was great to see you guys. I will email some pictures I took of you and Aaron at Toads- and as soon as Jon touches up the Carter pics we will send those too!

kelly l said...

it was fun seeing you guys. next time the larsons need to go to bear lake or something like that.