I guess you could say this post is mostly for the grandma's to enjoy, but you can't help but to smile while you watch and listen! Samantha and Ryan are the best at getting
Carter to laugh and most people enjoy hearing babies laugh so, if you do, this is for you.
5 comments:
drew and ella watched the video three times and now drew is mad that i'm writing and not watching. i love baby laughs and i love how ryan says "cawh-tah."
That is really cute- I think Jon is excited for that stage- when Rowan will laugh at him because he wants to. Super cute kids you guys have!!
OK, that is SOOO cute - I just love that age!
There is nothing cuter than a child laughing, and especially when it's my nephew. Loved it! And I love how siblings just loved to make them laugh.
Love it! I love seeing how big your kids are getting! How time flies! Miss you, Tiff
Post a Comment