We celebrated Carter's birthday yesterday. Here are some pictures of the event!
He thought it was so funny when the wrapping paper would rip. He would just crack up.
More laughing at ripped wrapping paper.
So how do you like the cake? The kids wanted a teddy bear and this was the best I could do.
Here he is beginning to "dig in"
And this is a picture of how he liked the cake. He hated the frosting! Every time we put some to his mouth he would whine and make this face. It was really funny.
We found out that the cake is all he wanted. I don't blame him. I'm not a fan of frosting either.
4 comments:
realizing that he was wearing a bib, but at first carter looked kind of like he was wearing a pink shirt and it totally looked like samantha. and loved that he hated the frosting. so did ella, but she never recovered. and i'm really glad that he's feeling better to celebrate his birthday and that he kept the cake down. happy birthday carter.
ha ha! yes, he is wearing a red and white bib. I told Aaron that is was a little too girly looking, but he didn't seem to care! :)
Happy Birthday Carter!!! Too funny that he only wants the cake...my kids always lick off icing & toss the cake. I can't believe he is 1 already.
What a cute 1 yr old he is. Always smiling.
I can't believe Carter is one! I like the cake you made!
Laura Clapp
Post a Comment