A few days after Christmas the temp was in the 60's so we took the kids bikes and went to World's Fair park in downtown Knoxville. We figured if we didn't have any snow to play in, we had awesome weather to just hang out together in!
We went up into the sun sphere and looked out on the city. That is something our family has never done.
We raced (the kids idea)
Erica vs. Ryan
Erica vs. Samantha
Dad vs. Ryan
Dad feeling very exhausted
Bike riding
Mom and Carter on the park stage
Samantha and grandma performing on the stage
4 comments:
The pictures of you guys racing are so cute.
I love the action shots! We just barely went to the top of the sunsphere for the first time ever last summer. (And I've lived here since I was two!)
I just finished a book about the Chicago World's Fair. I'll tell you about it sometime.
I love the pictures of you racing your kids. It gets really sad though when your kids can beat you! I obviously need to run more! Great pics.
Post a Comment