Saturday, April 18, 2009

Porch Monkeys

I thought these pictures of Aaron and Carter were so cute.  They were true porch monkeys last night.  The weather was amazing and Aaron says it was one of his favorite moments.  You have to see Carter eating a popsicle; it's the cutest thing watching him smack his lips.  


4 comments:

Desiree said...

Nice weather is so good for good memories.

Diamonds Are Forever said...

I love when the weather is nice enough to be outside. We have been out all day just sitting in the sun. The pictures of the guys are cute.

K.Booth said...

Love these pictures!! Fun to capture the two of them on the porch! Your kids are so darn cute (Aaron you can be cute too...ha!ha!) Hope you are doing good!
Cheers!

Rob said...

Sometimes looking at your blog just makes me sad. I sure hope one day you guys live closer. Carter is getting so big! I hope you are holding up with the anticipation of a move. It is really stressful to try to keep your house perfectly clean in case someone wants to come look at it, but nice to live in a cleaner than usual place. At least that's how I felt. Good luck with it all. -Abby