Poison Ivy has struck Samantha again! She had it last fall and the poor girl got it this time on her face, legs and hand. This picture was taken a few days after the worst of it. Her face was so swollen and looks like she has a horrible case of pimples. She started getting the rash in Virginia (we found a home to rent by the way) and by the time we got home it was so bad! I took her in to the doctor and she is now on steriods. Poor girl!
I had to show this picture of Carter and his crazy pupils. If you click on the picture you will really see what I'm talking about. He already has different sized pupils to begin with, but this was after I took him to the ophthalmologist. The drops made his eyes wig even more! It's back to normal now and apparently the unequal pupils are his normal thing. So if he ever ends up in the ER we have to have proof that his pupils are naturally uneven so they won't do a big workup on him.
By the way, our house hasn't sold yet, but there are more people looking. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
5 comments:
good luck with the house selling. i'm glad you guys found a place to rent. and how in the world did samantha get poison ivy?
Yay on finding a house! We are praying for you to sell your house, so good luck. Samantha looks so old in that picture, maybe it is the pimples :) and Carter's eyes, that is crazy.
When I saw you had a new post I hoped it was to tell everyone your house had sold, I'm glad you at least can check off finding a good house to rent in Virgina off your list! Itchy, itchy...
Poor Samantha. Don't scratch them too much. At least when you get pimples they won't itch, haha. Carter was born with his pupils like that? He is very special.
I thought Samanthas face was a bit too close to the camera. Now I know why. Carter's eyes are rather bizarre I'll have to admit. Mom
Post a Comment