Friday, May 15, 2009

Zoo and field day

Last Saturday we went to Ponderosa Zoo for Samantha's final Girl Scout activity.  It's out in the middle of nowhere and there are some unusual animals to see and/or pet.  Like the Zonky (zebra and donkey mixed).

Ryan got a little close to the camel and the camel thought he might have a taste!

Pony rides!


Carter found a friend

Here Samantha is saying the Girl scout pledge before bridging from Daisies to Brownies.  We're hoping to find a good troop in Virginia for her to join and meet some new girls.
 
Samantha's class had field day and Ryan couldn't resist joining in!  

This is Samantha and her best friend Braylie.  She is so sad that we have to move and is always asking Aaron if he can quit his job so we can stay in Tennessee.  I had to explain to her that if dad did that, we would lose our house, and car and live on the street, but she doesn't seem to mind. 

Class picture

7 comments:

Heather said...

oh, moving when you are young is the pits- I had to do it a number of times, so I feel her pain! I am sure she'll make friends easily in Virginia- she's a sweet girl.

kelly l said...

have you guys sold you house yet?

Karina said...

OK, so I need to know more about this move to VA. Where exactly is it, and is Aaron excited about it? Has your house sold? I thought you guys would end up in Utah! Details, please! :)

Erica said...

No we have not sold our house yet, but we are starting to get more people looking at it. Oh this market really stinks! I will add a blog when the joyous even takes place! :)

Stacey said...

Those are sweet memories for Samantha. She is the same age Dallin was when we moved the first time. Its tough for them :( But she is sweetheart and everyone loves her, so new friends will be NO problem!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Samantha, you will make friends really easy because you are one of the sweetest girls I know. When you grow up you can tell your kids all the fun places you lived. Most people live in the same place their whole life and never get the adventures you do. You all will do great:)

Desiree said...

You are already at the end, crazy.