We finally got a contract on our house!!! We are very excited, but won't truly celebrate until closing day because anything could happen between now and then. We are supposed to close on the house mid Aug. so hopefully everything goes smoothly. When it's all said and done, we won't make anything on the house, but with this yucky market, we are happy with what we get. :o)
10 years ago
6 comments:
We will be crossing our fingers for you until then. I am sure it will all work out fine.
very cool - I am sure that is a small relief. I am sure it will turn into a big relief if it all goes through! good luck!
That's awesome, Erica. What a relief. Did I mention that ours has been on the market for 4 months and we've had 90 showings? Can you imagine? We must have set a record. I'm about to go NUTS!
Whoo hoo!
Woo-hoo!
Congrats! We will keep our fingers crossed as well.
Post a Comment