Samantha just started taking piano lessons. The first time I asked her to practice I went downstairs and found this....
I guess the boys were feeling like they needed to be in on the "fun" of piano practice. For Samantha's sake, I removed the boys and let her be on her own.
4 comments:
It takes a while for the siblings to leave the practicer alone! Good luck.
Maybe she could teach them and hey it would be free.
very cute. i think we're going to get seth taking lessons in january. he could care less though. and congrats on the contract on the house. let us know when it goes through.
I'm so glad that you have Samantha in piano lessons. You will never regret it. Even when she begs you to let her quit, don't give in. One day she will thank you.
Very cute picture! I love that the boys want to be close to their sister.
Post a Comment