Yes, that birthday girl is me! I had a great birthday this year. The good thing about having your birthday over the weekend, is it actually lasts all weekend! Friday night we went to Cheesecake Factory and it was soooooo good and sooooo pricey for the entire family (but well worth it). Saturday I went shopping by myself to spend some money I got. It was so relaxing shopping by myself and being able to spend money that I didn't feel guilty about spending. Then we went to a soccer game (the Richmond Kickers). They are not MLS, but USL and still really fun to watch. I never really watched soccer until I married Aaron and now I quite enjoy it. Going to the soccer game wasn't really for my birthday, but they were having a great deal on the tickets and it was the last game of the season. Then on sunday we had Cake and it was deeee-lish! It was the same cake I made Aaron on his birthday, but our family just can't get enough of it! All in all it was a great birthday and I can't believe I've already turned 29 three times!
This was before the soccer game. I wanted to put it in because Ryan is actually smiling and not making a crazy face and Carter is smiling because he is riding a "Choo-Choo!"
5 comments:
happy belated bday. i think wade called you on your bday, right? i texted him at work to remind him. i mean, he, uh, remembered all on his own. glad you had a fun weekend.
Happy birthday Erica. Sounds and looks like you had a really great weekend. Your kids look happy and adorable as usual. Miss you all.
sounds like it was a great birthday weekend! glad you enjoyed the food, cake, and shopping! You look great for a "29!" :0)
Yeah, I am glad you celebrated all weekend!
How did I miss this post? Happy quite belated birthday!
Post a Comment