Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My little Bee's

As many of you know, my children were all born in the winter so when it comes to hand me downs, they can share a lot. So in our family, the halloween before you turn two you are a bee. It's really because I'm to cheap to buy new costumes every year :). I wanted to share with you my little bee's throughout the years. It's amazing how your kids can look so much alike. This is proof that they are all from the same parents (no mailman here).
Can you recognize who is who?



6 comments:

Desiree said...

I am glad you posted because it gives me another minute to procrastinate cleaning and packing. I vote they are from top to bottom, Ryan, Samantha and Carter. We had to get Luke excited to be superman because that is what Andy wore at his 2 year Halloween! (He wanted to be an egg or a banana at first. Go figure. He said if he dressed as a banana then he would be big like me. The kid keeps trying to talk me into sending him to school!)

kelly l said...

Ryan, Samantha, Carter. Easy! And very cute. Seth and Drew were both tigers and I passed that one down to Rowan. Drew was supposed to be Seth's cow costume last year, but he wouldn't wear it, but he is Seth's spiderman costume. I love hand-me-downs and Drew actually thinks it's cool to wear clothes that used to be Seth's.

Lori said...

This cracks me up because I do the exact same thing! My only regret is getting Emma a lady bug costume when she was two. Should've gone gender-neutral!

Diamonds Are Forever said...

They all look so cute. What are the other two being this year?

Heather said...

let's see - first it is ryan, then samantha, and last- carter! i am all for reusing costumes! anything to save a buck! hope they had fun tonight! happy halloween!

Stacey said...

Definately Ryan, Samantha and Carter. BUT the boys look ALOT alike....no denying that they are 3 very cute bumblebee siblings.