Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a great halloween and got tons of candy! We had a great time trick or treating and it was almost too hot for it. It was muggy and in the 70's, but I guess that's better than freezing cold. Carter was so sick of wearing the bee costume so I found this superman outfit in Ryan's old box of clothes and Carter was thrilled.
Here are the kids right before going out to trick or treat. I got crafty this year and made the trick or treat bags for Samantha and Ryan. I can do bags and pillows and that's about as far as I can go :)
4 comments:
very cute. our kids had to multi-layer it was so cold. i'm jealous of the 70 degrees even if it was humid.
way to go on the homemade bags. my brother and i were wondering what happened to the good ol days of using a pillowcase as we were wandering around the neighborhood and seeing all these fancy store bought bags. don't these kids realize a pillowcase will hold a heck of a lot more candy??!! the kids look great in their costumes!
Cute kids in their costumes. Hope they had fun.
Luke had on the exact same costume as Carter. How cute. Except a couple days before Halloween Luke put it in a box I was packing and I couldn't find it again so he wore a CTR cape Ann had made with it!
Post a Comment