Here we are, snowed in again! On saturday it snowed 13 inches so church was cancelled and so was school for today. We'll see if it is still cancelled tomorrow (I wouldn't be surprised). We had fun playing in the snow, but we don't have a lot of winter gear so it didn't take long before everyone's legs were freezing and we headed in for hot chocolate. I believe next year we are going to have to spend a fortune on snow clothes considering we'll have to buy for everyone. In fact, when it snows next year, I'm not going to know what to do when church and school is not cancelled!
10 years ago
6 comments:
So that's where all the snow went. We got a measley inch and a half. Looks like fun. You should try and get your snow gear at the end of the season on clearance or from a consignment store.
You'll definitely not have school cancelled out here. We had church cancelled twice. So that's always a possibility. 13 inches is impressive. We haven't even gotten that much at once this year. Hopefully your car doesn't get stuck again.
Looks like the kids didn't mind missing school :)
Yes, Jon and I still need to invest in winter gear, but we're too poor, so we just don't go out! Well, we took Rowan sledding that one day - but that is it. I remember being so happy as a child when school got canceled because of snow - didn't happen often, but when it did- happy happy day!
Erica, I found you!! look at all that snow....Utah needs that. Exciting about coming back to Utah.....Move to the Valley and become a valley girl!!! Hope all is well.
That is so funny because I was just reading my other friends blog who lives in virginia and that's all she has been writing about. It seems so crazy because I was thinking about raking my leaves today since the front yard is completely bare of snow. I love snow storms. Super fun!
Post a Comment