Thursday, May 6, 2010

Book #3 I Capture the Castle

Ok, so I thought I would read one book a month and so far I am a month behind. I feel like my mind has been so wrapped up in our coming move that reading has been put on the back burner. I will be flying to Utah by myself in a few weeks so I'm almost positive I will get some reading in on the plane.

So this book was read by my former book club and for some reason I didn't read it that month. I remembered most of the ladies liked it and I'll have to agree. There were some great parts in the book and some made me chuckle out loud (you know that's a good sign). There were a lot of things said that I just had to agree with. It was an enjoyable read and I didn't have to think hard like the previous book, but it wasn't mindless. So this is yet another book that I recommend reading. I have to admit, that if I don't like a book and don't recommend it, it means that it was so bad that I didn't even finish it. No use in reading something you don't like, right?
Happy reading my fellow book worms!!

2 comments:

kelly l said...

i'm glad we had to read it on your blog that you're coming out in a few weeks. when are you coming? are you going to stay at the larson hotel? there is space here for you. it would be fun.

Karina said...

So has Aaron found a job in Utah? Have you found a house? Man, I'm out of it! Fill me in!