So we went to look for a home at the beginning of the month and came home empty handed. Let's just say that we have been a little stressed about this lately. Well, Aaron and I (and Carter) went to PF Changs last week for lunch and this is what we got in one of our fortune cookies.
Is that not the best thing ever! I know it says within the year, but I'm thinking within the next two months will do just fine. So now I am a true believer in the Fortune Cookie!!!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Erica, I am sure you guys will find the perfect house and it will be wonderful for the family.
that's hilarious. you know you guys will find something. good luck with the packing.
ha ha. That is awesome. I have yet to find the fortune cookie that makes me a believer, but someday I hope! And I really hope yours does come true!
Post a Comment