Just recently we went up to DC for a temple trip. We stayed in a Hyatt Regency hotel (that we pricelined and only payed $50 for). It had an indoor heated pool and it was right on top of a metro station. How nice is that! Although it rained the entire time, we had a great time. Aaron and the kids swam while I went to the temple. Then the next morning the kids and I went to breakfast and walked the temple grounds while we waited for Aaron to come out. After, we took the metro and returned to the Natural history museum (the kids favorite) then ate at the Old Post office
I've always loved the DC temple, but this trip confirmed that it is my favorite. It is so beautiful and I'm sure it's even prettier in the spring and when the sun is shining. I'm glad we were able to make this trip because we will be moving out west soon.
10 years ago
5 comments:
Very cool. Glad you got to go before the move! Cute pictures.
I love this temple!!
The pictures are so cute. The temple is pretty.
I remember how you said back in the dorms that you would love to get married in the DC temple- selfishly i am glad you are moving!
Its my fav too but I got married there and grew up taking bus rides up as a youth............so I might be biased. ;)
Glad we got to know your adorable family while you enjoyed the AWESOME east coast. If you ever head through TN again, look us up!
Post a Comment