Sunday, September 5, 2010

First day of school

The kids had their first day of school last monday and so far things have been going great! This is Samantha's third elementary and she just seems to get right in there and make friends. She loves school and it liking her teacher so far :) Ryan is enjoying it and also talks about friends he's made. He just loves the fact that he gets three recesses this year unlike last year only getting one. The kids walk home from school and Carter and I meet them half way. It's nice to walk with them because they get a chance to tell me about their days unlike last year when they rode the bus and quickly ran in for snacks and play time.
Here are some pictures of the first day.


4 comments:

Lori said...

My goodness, they are huge! (And beautiful.) I'm endlessly envious of being within walking distance of school.

kelly l said...

don't you love that their favorite thing is 3 recesses? that's always been seth's favorite. i'm glad they like their new school.

Diamonds Are Forever said...

I am glad they are enjoying school. I am sure they just fit in anywhere cuz they are so cute and sweet.

Heather said...

I am glad it is going well for them. I bet they are excited to not have to switch schools again anytime soon :0) They look stylish. I bet they are making friends so easily cause they are the cool kids from the east with silly bands! :0)