Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

I hope all of you out there had a fun halloween. Even though it was raining, my kids braved the elements and came out with far more candy than they needed. We also only had four groups come to our door so we had a ton of leftover candy at the house. This is not good because little chocolate bars are so easy to just pop in your mouth all throughout the day!


This is Carter's popsicle costume. We had so many other options for him, but he insisted on being a blue popsicle. So this was quickly made about an hour before trick or treating. Because it was raining, the costume didn't last all that long, but Carter was ready to come home anyway!


Ryan was a vampire. We would have sprayed his hair black, but the rain kept us from wanting to do that this year. Thus you have a blond vampire. Edward's hair wasn't black and he still looked good, right??


Samantha chose to be Spiderella this year again. We've moved so nobody saw it last year (unless you saw it on my blog). I was happy to not have to come up with a costume for her and she was happy to wear it.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't get any trick or treaters! Good thing Jon needed candy for work- the mall was packed! I gave him our big basket of candy- I couldn't have it at my house anymore- I too kept popping those blasted mini servings of candy! I love Carter's determination! The kids look great- it's awesome they want to reuse their costumes- makes it easy on mom and dad!

kelly l said...

I seriously love the Popsicle . That Carter is so cute.

Diamonds Are Forever said...

They all looked so cute. Good thing they have an ancle who is a dentist. HAHA

Diamonds Are Forever said...

Its been a long day. I really can spell usually. I really meant uncle :)