Monday, January 19, 2009

Water baby

All my kids have liked their baths, but Carter absolutely LOVES his bath time.  He doesn't talk, but when he hears me say bath he crawls up the stairs and into the bathroom.  He makes such a mess of the bathroom splashing.  Samantha and Ryan think it is sooo funny!



5 comments:

Diamonds Are Forever said...

I think in that picture he looks so much like Aaron. The expression on his face is adorable.

Heather said...

He is so cute. I think he TOTALLY looks like Aaron in that last picture. I guess Miles is giving me good training for when Rowan is sitting up in the tub and splashing water everywhere!

Lori said...

Wow, you must be the most fun mom ever to let him splash around like that! Lydia is jealous.

Desiree said...

What a cutie!

Stacey said...

I agree with Lori. You are a super cool mom! And Carter is one cute boy.

Parker likes taking bath-still even at 7. Which I have no problem with but he fills it up all the way and then splashes. Richard is constantly telling him the tub is going to fall through the floor.